Agri Information Partners B.V. is looking for a Functional Support Specialist
Agri Information Partners in Wageningen delivers IT products and services for breeding companies worldwide for over 17 years.
Being able to help the users in a short notice is key for us, as service is the core of our business values. In the past few years, the number of our users has significantly grown resulting in increasing demand for support. Therefore, it is time to enlarge our support team.
The main task of the Functional Support specialist will be to help our customers on functional matters or find the solution to technical problems with the help of the team. Therefore, it is important that the functional support specialist has a good understanding of specific aspects of the plant breeding business, computer applications, and has good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Employment: 32 to 40 hours per week
- Location: Office (Wageningen)
- Education level: Bachelor (HBO)
- Communication skills: speaking & writing (English & Dutch)
- Affinity for: application/computer work, breeding industry
- Solution & service oriented
- Supporting skills: calm, teaching, patient
- Support customers in the operational use of our software products
- Knowledge Base management: Review & Update articles
- Update & Upgrade Service support: contact clients, plan and prepare updates
- Training planning support: coordination and follow up of user training sessions
- Product Release support: Test functionality and knowledge documents
The functional support employee will work in the Support team with the Technical Support employee. He/she will work with the internal Business Consultants and Software Developers to deliver the solutions and services needed for our users.
Are you interested to join a young and dynamic company where the culture is open, friendly and creative? Do you look for a position where you get the chance to contribute to, and work with the breeding industry?
Get in contact with us!
Are you interested?
Call or mail to Gert-Jan van Alem